Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why does my dog chew on her front paws and her nails?

shes only a puppy....weird thoughWhy does my dog chew on her front paws and her nails?
If she is a puppy, she likes chewing, so get her a chew toy.Why does my dog chew on her front paws and her nails?
She probably has allergies, Try a food without corn, wheat, soy, free of by product, and chicken( common allergen). Also try a fish food, usually it has a significant success in helping to relieve the allergies, For more information feel free to email me
Its very common in dogs, typically dogs with allergies or it could just be a nervous habit. My small dog does this about 1-2 times every day. I know he has allergies. Children's Benadryl helps with their allergies, but to really know why you should ask a vet. Its not a big deal though, very common in dogs!
HAVE YOU CHECKED BETWEEN HER LITTTLE TOES??


FLEAS AND TICKS HIDE IN BETWEEN THEM. JUST CHECK TO MAKE SURE.





SHE COULD ALSO BE ALLERGIC
The hair and nails need to be kept short or it drives them mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment