Saturday, August 21, 2010

What r some things I can do 2 not bite my nails?

I have really short nails and I can't stop biting them. What can I do to stop?What r some things I can do 2 not bite my nails?
Just stop, its as simple as that. I used to be the same way, I was put in the hospital to have my daughter and from were they kept me knocked out I couldn't bite my nails. I seen that they had grew and I said why go back? Its now been almost 3months.





- jeωeℓℓчssα's мαмα *;What r some things I can do 2 not bite my nails?
hey





I think the best way to stop biting your nails is, try to be busy with mud if you have around or if you have farm in your backyard do buy yourself and try to do something with your flowers, doing some mud, because whenever you busy and your hand are not clean you will not bike them try it for sometimes then you will forget your Habit..
I used to be a bad nail biter ... then I got falsies ... acrylic ... and they were too hard to bite, so after a while I just stopped.


Mind you they aren't cheap though, but it worked for me.


There are also some nail polishes that taste like crap, and they are supposed to work. Didn't for me, after a while you get used to the taste ... like vegemite! Except I still can't get used to vegemite. Sorry vegemite lovers, but it is an acquired taste.


Some of my friends have tried falsies too, and it worked for them too.


Hope you find something!!
i used to have this problem too! i still do sometimes! always use nail polish remover, and wear polish. itll make you aware when you look at them and taste nasty. purell will also make your hands taste bad. swear off biting your nails and then reward yourself with a luxurious manicure after you let them grow out. it will motivate you! you can also keep your nails healthy by using strengthening polish and moisturizing often which will repair the biting damage and make them grow better. file them too, so you aren't tempted by hangnails. it might even help to keep a rubber band or elastic bracelet on your wrist and snap it youre about to bite.


good luck!
Think this, every time u put your fingers in your mouth, u are tasting everyone, I'm quite sure u don't wear gloves every minute of your life, if so it's ok put your fingers in your mouth, but if not, ill , how many things did you touch be for u, bit lose nails. ILL !
Try painting them, even if it's just clear polish. You won't want to mess up your pretty nails, and nail polish tastes nasty too. I have the same problem, and this works for me.
Brush some hot sauce on each finger nail. So when you go for a snack. You will realize you are doing it. Therefore, be able to stop yourself. I bite my nails too... usually I don't realize I am doing it.
  • good toner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment