Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can i make my nails grow longer faster?

i have a habit of biting my nails, so i need advice on how i can stop biting [ without trying to use a no bite nail polish ] but most importantly,


learn ways of how i can make my nails grow healthy and longer faster!


any advice?How can i make my nails grow longer faster?
if you go to walmart or walgreens or some place like that you can buy stuff called


Nutra Nails





growth in 5 to 7 days


it works and 4 u biting your nails i had the same problem but when you start to bite them stop yourself! like I usually bite them when i'm bored so I try to keep myself occupied as long as i can. so just try not to bite them! trust me it sounds HARD but its not if you try. and once they grow out some and you acctually look at them you won't bite them only 1 out of 5 time you will so just try! i did!How can i make my nails grow longer faster?
Get a good Manicure and try chewing gum. I recommend Extra Berry Pearadise Gum. Flippin Tastey stuff :)
There is special nail polish that makes your nails stronger, I think its sally hansen.. but idk.
  • good toner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment