Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the wackiest color you have ever worn/painted your nails?

I've worn neon orange nail polish !What is the wackiest color you have ever worn/painted your nails?
I've worn lime green nail polish alternating with an orange color, with bright pink polka dots on the green, and white polka dots on the orange.





Hope that helps.What is the wackiest color you have ever worn/painted your nails?
Well, at the moment my toe nails are a rather bright turquoise, and I do have a neon orange in my drawer (still yet to be worn). I've also worn a neon green, and let a friend paint my nails rainbow (a bit wobbly but still...) colours - pink, orange, yellow and purple stripes, dots and stars! It looked quite good actually.
Neon green!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
neon pink neon yellow alternating.


baaaaad idea. haaa
lime green,lemon yellow,neon orange,and electric blue!!
I've worn a mixture of bright pink, bright orange, and lime green! I bought it at claires.
Highligher/Neon Green and Orange.





Half green half orange.


I loved it!
white

No comments:

Post a Comment