Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have a neibhor that leaves boards outside my door with nails sticking up, probably hoping I will step on the?

m


Is there anything I can do?





Presumably he's doing constrution but the boards with nail sticking up seem to find their way to my porch every now and then.I have a neibhor that leaves boards outside my door with nails sticking up, probably hoping I will step on the?
As pertaining to any type of construction site …….I’m not aware of any states that OSHA will not fine someone…. for boards with nails sticking out {they have to be bent over} ….and it’s a fine for each board.


If he is doing construction and it’s a ligament site, which means he pulled a permit ….he could be fined ……if it’s not a ligament site and he is doing construction, contact the municipal “building department” and report him. …………….But before you do anything ………..talk to him and ask him {respectfully} to please pick up those boards …..


Once you ask him ….if he does not comply ….the gloves are offI have a neibhor that leaves boards outside my door with nails sticking up, probably hoping I will step on the?
I would first politely ask him to stop allowing the boards to spill over on my property. If it happened again, I would remove them, put them on his driveway or front door. Remind him of the possible danger to you if you happened to step on the nails, then he would be responsible for medical bills.





If none of this works, simply call the city or community where you live and report him for illegal dumping.
Unless you front porch is facing the work he is doing, both OSHA and the Police can do nothing as you have no proof it was even him putting the boards there. Best would to politely ask if it is him and if he has an issue with you or any one living with you, and resolve the issue. If he denies it, put a hiden video camera up and catch him doing it, then you can call the Police!
I would confront him about the situation. If you get no response, I would help the boards find their way behind the tires of his automobile!
Tell him if you get injured because of him you will sue and call the police for assault.
Report him to the Police.....he has no right and it is dangerous too

No comments:

Post a Comment