Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can i get my nails to grow faster?

i just stop biting my nails like 2 3 weeks ago and i have a party to go to next week and i wanted to do my nails but they're still a little too short....what can i do to get them to grow faster?How can i get my nails to grow faster?
To get my nails to grow a bit quicker I keep them filed and painted so i like the way they look. Use special nail varnishes like Sally Hanson hard as diamonds as thing is good, also have vitamins and drink plenty of water.How can i get my nails to grow faster?
WELL I USE THIS NAIL PRODUCT BY SALLY HANSON





http://www.sallyhansen.com/product.cfm?p鈥?/a>
i don't think u can . . . . . . can u?
OK, Sally Hansen has this growth formula, that I think works. You can put it on as a base coat and put a color on over it. My Aunt told me not to put pressure on the bottom part of the nail, the part that looks like a semi-circle of white. This inhibits the growing process. I hoped I helped, and congrats on not biting your nails anymore!
1)..CALCIUM(drink lots of milk)!


2)..clear polish(acts as a barrier)


3)..keep nails clean


4)..moisturize hand
i hear eating jello will help them grew quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment