Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I grow my nails out?

My nails are really soft and i want to grow them out, any advice?How can I grow my nails out?
The trick is to work at them everyday. When ever I have a free moment, such as when I'm watching t.v. or whatever I apply nail polish. This will strengthen the nail. I also use a cuticle oil on the cuticles. This is your where your nail bed is, and it is also where you nail grows new cells. Another trick that helps is to use dark nail polish. The reason for doing this is simple. If you are wearing dark nail polish you will see where it is chipping and you can repair it. As long as you put new polish over it, it will be less likely to crack and break. Also I also wear gloves when doing dishes, and apply moisturizer before going to bed. And I never get my nails done at the nail salons. They can sometimes be too rough on nails and over file them. Another trick I have is using Essie nail polish. ( the least likely to chip) and as a base I use Nail Envy by OPI. Works wonders! Good luck! :)How can I grow my nails out?
Nails grow more under trauma. It's the same principal with if you lose a nail, that one will grow back faster. Bust, so you don't have to lose a nail, what you do is tap your nails on hard surfaces. They will grow alot faster. It also helps not to bite or cut them, I don't know how to make your nails harder though.
get a nail grower enhancer or every night put lotion under tips of nails and on top in big dollops (big amounts) for 5 minites then rub in...helps nurish nails intern helping them grow...try not to paint nails to often, nail polish remover is very harmful to integrity of the nail and cuticle...
How 'bout-not cutting or biting them?


That like asking-


';how do I grow my hair out?';


OR


';How do I make myself grow?';


... don't mess with them and they will grow.
Try taking supplements, several drug stores carry vitamins that promote hair and nail growth.
  • good toner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment