Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can i strengthen my nails?

I always have very weak nails that are prone to peeling or braking. My mum suggests eating a jelly cube as my Grandma swears by it. Ive also heard about Silica suppliments. Can anyone recommend??How can i strengthen my nails?
Healthy nails are a product of healthy skin. Avoid harsh soaps and cleaning products, or wear gloves when you clean dishes,etc. But more importantly, tend to your health. I recommend a Vitamin C supplement, an a Vitamin A supplement (no more than 5000 IUD per day, it is toxic at high doses), and a plain ole healthy diet.....


Yeah, that's right, it all comes down to a plain ole healthy diet. Darn. You can do it though.How can i strengthen my nails?
Silica is great-two brands I'd recommend (Used it myself) is Alta and BioSilica. I got them at the local health food shop. They also had one for a hair skin and nails (Shen min brand,30$ a bottle) and now I use that, it keeps my skin clear, my hair good and helps my nails. It's awesome. My best friend swears by OPI top coat though for a quick night out, she eats jello for her nails and occasionally swipes my vitamins.
use nailpolish I reccomned alessandro express nail hardener, it really works, my nails were very weak, but now they麓re ok :)
sally hansen diamond strength instant nail hardener


is amazinggg !(:

No comments:

Post a Comment