Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does anyone have any good ideas for to stop biting your nails?

I'd love to know.Does anyone have any good ideas for to stop biting your nails?
get the nail polish that tastes really bad, or else put vinegar or lemon juice or something else bad tasting on you fingertips and nails. Answer mine!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Does anyone have any good ideas for to stop biting your nails?
If youre a girl, go get acrylics. it helped me because you cant really bite them and they remind you of how pretty long nails can be.





if you dont want to do that, they sell nail polishes that taste bitter so when you move your hand towards your mouth it reminds you to stop.





Either way you can probably kick the habit within a month. good luck!
As a teener I had that bad habit and my nails so short and not nice to look at. What I did was I controlled the urge for a time until my nails grew then I had this expensive manicure and had them trimmed and cleaned. It was more of a psychological thing and it was all in my head. I got scared to nail bite because it might ruined how good my nails and hands looked. I was part of a band now and had to preserve my good-looking hands since I was lead guitar. Hope this helps. I recommend the site I am referring below for other remedies.
replace that habit with another one, i replaced sucking my thumb with cracking my fingers, and biting my nails with just resting my index fingers nail on my k9 tooth and feeling the imperfections
Yeah, there's this nail polish that's clear, and once you put it one, it tastes very horrid, which will make you stop biting them.
go get a manicure with french tips. if your nails look nice and pretty you wont want to bite them.
no bit works really good:) and you wont putt your fingers in your mouth because it tastes really bad


hope i can help!
My mom used to put something on it which tasted very, very bad. And it worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment