Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many people do you know that had all 17 of their tattoos done with ball point pens and nails?

I'm trying to decide exactly how classy my sister is.How many people do you know that had all 17 of their tattoos done with ball point pens and nails?
my uncle with his prison tatsHow many people do you know that had all 17 of their tattoos done with ball point pens and nails?
You can't be serious? This can cause a health risk and she should have her tattoos done in a more hygienic way.
You gotta use a stable, tiny electric motor, and printer toner to get a real good one


dont you people know anything
I don't know anyone like that all the ones I see are real including mine
None. I used to connect the dots with a marker and my moles. But I was 10.
ERRRRMMM None, your sister is a one off I think





;-)
Oh, she's classy all right.
nothing says class like a good jailhouse tat...or 20

No comments:

Post a Comment