Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I put framed pictures on a wall without using nails, tacs, etc?

I just moved into an apartment which will not allow me to use nails or tacs to put framed things on the wall.. I have heard of adhesives which can support the weight of an average framed picture, but cannot find any detail on how to find it or where to start.. please help! i live in CA if that helps...How can I put framed pictures on a wall without using nails, tacs, etc?
Don't you just love these landlords that won't let you do anything? Go ahead and use the Hercules Hooks, or even regular Picture hangers.Just be sure to fill in the holes before you move.Landlords never give you back the entire deposit anyway! 9/17How can I put framed pictures on a wall without using nails, tacs, etc?



I have used all the taped adhesives and after a while, they seem to


lose their strength. I bought @ Walmart those 'Hercules Hooks' and


they are amazing, only putting a pin hole, and I mean a pin hole! in


the wall, supporting up to 200 lbs! I have a wall fountain that is pretty


heavy, and this is on my wall with only one of those hooks!


Amazing, I must say, and it has been up for over a year, without


any problem. They are sold in a pack of 20 for I think $14.99.


Definitely worth it, and unbelieveable!
Those 3M adhesive hooks work pretty well, and they don't leave any marks on the wall.


Added: they sell them at Target and places like that.
the new 3M command ashesive stuff


which you just pull off after finished using


you can buy them in new zealand


at plastic box warehouse mitre 10
over here in the uk we have a product called 'no more nails'. they do adhesive strips which are supporting all the pictures on my walls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment