Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is one a day teen advantage good for my hair and nails too?

i bought some today and i was just wondering will it help me grow my hair and nails longer?Is one a day teen advantage good for my hair and nails too?
If it contains biotin. Biotin's great for nails and hair, but the capsule probably doesn't contain as much as you need to see actual improvements. Instead, go to Vitamin World or Walmart or where they have it and buy a Biotin vitamin capsule. It works great.Is one a day teen advantage good for my hair and nails too?
Its great to take a supplement, but biotin helps hair growth and calcium helps nail growth, so if your supplement contains both it will especially help hair and nail growth
idk i thought that was a tv show.





ANSWER (PRONOUNCED AN - SWERR) MINE?? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
wtf
sure why nottt

No comments:

Post a Comment