Saturday, July 31, 2010

What color should i paint my nails?

I am in a rather cheerful mood and i love to paint my nails..but i am jsut not sure what color to use..i paint them different ALL the time..but i am running out of bright fun colors..got any ideas of a VERY fun color that i should go buy and paint my nails?? Thanks for your help!What color should i paint my nails?
i do the same thing! lol


i paint my nails about 5 times a week, no joke.


anytime i want to do something orrigonal i buy sparkles or use vibrant colors and paint on polka dots or stripes or something. they look great and is easy to do.


have fun!!! =]]What color should i paint my nails?
any neon colors-hot pink or a bright orange is always good during the summer :D
yellow, coral, or teal(turqoise)
hmm. get a neon color.
blue
paint them electric colors like electric blue something really bright that pops
theres this one i use called diamond purple it is bight and so smoothing in a way too(maybe the name?). buy it at wal mart
theres bright light yellow, pink, silver, gold, green, blue...
take a little of this and a little of that, and see what colors you can come up with.
i do the same thing.


whenever my nails are pink i'm always happy. ha i have no clue why. but pink, or a reddish orange is pretty in the summer, especially for a medium to dark skin tone.
Cotton Candy Pink.Believe me it screams Fun and Cheerful.
LIME GREEN, HOT PINK, SKY BLUE, LIGHT PURPLE, BRIGHT ORANGE!
my toe nails are white and pink all pink on right foot left is white. i always get compliments ;] try blue white and pink as a pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment