Saturday, July 31, 2010

How can I stop biting my nails?

I'm so embarrassed over them and I just want to grow them long enough to paint them. Any tips on how to stop?How can I stop biting my nails?
1st you need to buy this medicine at walmart. it taste really bad and you paint it on to your nails. it is harmless but taste disgusting. wear it all the time. you will stop because of the taste and your nails will grow out. also have someone with you at all times so that when you lift your hand into your mouth they will tell you to stop. if that doesnt work duck tape your hands together behind you for a whole day. lol good luck!How can I stop biting my nails?
Well somethinggg tht worked 4 me was painting them anyway,. When I painted them it would stop me from biting because I didn't wanna chip the nail polish,. U just have to keep them painted at all times,. Or something tht worked even better 4 me was just gettin fake nails from a beauty store or actually getting acrylic nails and keeping them on for about 3-4 weeks,. When my real nails reached the length of the fake ones thts when I took them off,. Now my nails r finally long and I can go get french manicure without needing to use fake acrylic nails,. It really helped 4 me hope it helps 4 u,.








Good luck,.
once u put nail polish on them you can;t bit them anymore because they're painted and otherwise you would end up eating the polish too





plus adding nil polish at the sametime will make your nails grow longer and even stronger
i had the same problem u do


i got acrylic nails (fake nails that they do at the salon)


its like impossible 2 bite those


so i wore those until i felt confident that i wouldnt bite my nails anymore
at some Walgreen's in the baby isle they have some bottles of stuff you put on your nails and if you bite them its spicy.
just go get your nails done, im sure your not going to want to bite your 20 dollar nails off.

No comments:

Post a Comment