Saturday, July 31, 2010

How can I stop biting my nails?

Please don't give me any of that b s about whats under them, I already know its gross thats why I want to stop!! I just can't help it they always look nasty and I really hate it.How can I stop biting my nails?
I used to bite my nails also. And there are a lot of ways to stop.


Cover you nails with small band aids


Chew gum all the time.


Rub a lemon on your nail at the beginning of the day.


Hot sauce. (be careful)


Hope you stop soon :)How can I stop biting my nails?
If you dip them in finger nail polish remover you will stop. Finger nail polish remover isn't poisonous but it still tastes really gross. It will make it so you dont want to bite your nails at all. It worked for me and it's worth a try right?
You can try painting them really pretty, that way you won't want to mess them up by biting them. Or put on some nasty tasting nail varnish.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
put this clear finger nail polish that tastes bad on them.. or everytime you put your fingers in your mouth pinch urself.. lol jk ..


but answer mine please. its in the same category as this. but it wont let me give you the URL. =(
get fake nails that look real..


put some of that bad tasting stuff on it that you can buy from the store.


uuhhhhhhhhhh


use your imagination chick





wear gloves..


hahaha
put something really nasty on them...you learn really quick...have your friends get involved...they can slap you every time they see you bite
Stick your fingers in your vagina/butt and know what would take place if you bite what was just in those two areas.
my mexican family would put chile on the nails so *** soon as u would put it in ur mouth u would get burned. its a fast way to stop.
dip ur finger nails in polish remover


that worked for me xD
buy some fake nails and apply them over ur nails





its worked for me %26lt;333





u get used to it

No comments:

Post a Comment