Saturday, July 31, 2010

How can i get long, shapely nails?

I've been biting my nails for a few years but I've stopped and i was wondering what I could do to grow them out and get long beautiful nails.How can i get long, shapely nails?
theres always the green tea thing. it like all you do is drink green tea and it makes your nails grow a bit faster than usual. but it works.How can i get long, shapely nails?
I have the same problem, so I can't exactly help you...


Sorry!
clean nails regualary file them push back ur cuticles nail cream also try not to get them near water
fake nails
You could get fake ones? Or just wait untill they grow long enough then get a manicure.
Buy some.
well try breaking the habbit of biting first lol, You can drink milk get calcium to help your nails even take vitamins to grow your nails, then maybe get a manicure and file them into the perfect shape =)

No comments:

Post a Comment