Saturday, July 31, 2010

How can i stop bitting my nails?

I keep bitting my nails and it is really irritating.


I want my nails to be long and lovely, but i never can because i ALWAYS start bitting them!


PLEASE HELPHow can i stop bitting my nails?
do you put any nailpolish on them, if you bit them then it wouldnt taste very good and that might stop you, some people put hot sauce on their fingers lolHow can i stop bitting my nails?
I had a nail biting problem and solved it very simply. My mom said she was going to take me to get my nails done at a salon but I had to stop biting them and let them grow out. I wanted my manicure so badly that I quit with ease. Also there is a ';medicine'; i guess you would call it that you put on your nails and when you go to start biting them it tastes awful! one more thing you can do is to stop worring so much becasue a lot of people bite out of nervousness. Good luck!
well you can go to the doctors and they will give you this thing you put on your nails (like nail varnish) and it tastes horrible (you wont bite your nails for years ) also think of the problem why you bite them nervous scared i don't know maybe hold something in your hands so you would bite you nails also think how many germs are in your nails millions (i used to bite my nails don't worry)
:O i have this problem a lot.


so i went to Boots(the shop) and brought this special nail varnish that you apply 2coats on all your nails and at the tips.


it worked because the nail varnish on it tasted 'ewww' and i didn't touch them after.





also, look after them. from painting them to shaping them. it all helps. x
GO to a pharmacy and ask them to give you somthing for your prob. Its somthing that you put on your nails and when you put it on your mouth its like you eat pepper or somthing like this. I m sorry but i don't know the name
Sally Beauty carries a product called No Bite. It goes on like nail polish and looks like nail polish.
Revlon's Anti-bitting transparent color really helps. its a transparent nail color so it forms a coat on nails that protects and its bitter taste actually repels u from biting it!


Good luck!
put something foul-tasting on the tips of your fingers.


try, nailpolish removeror or some sort of funky lotion.


try to chew on something else, like gum.
try biting a pencil or something else that doesnt envolve your body.


take up smoking cigarrettes


start pulling hair out instead.


coat your fingernails in something that tastes gross
put something really bitter on your nails. so you wont do it again.
Put hot sauce on each one and u wont want to do that anymore.
Wear gloves, or put chilis on your fingers!
Sit on your hands
Stick each finger in turn up ur ****.....u wont bite them all day...!
  • facial blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment