Saturday, July 31, 2010

Any good techniques for cutting your nails?

I've been cutting mine in a way that make them sort of squarish. Not the French Manicure square, but the ugly squarish. And I use nail scissors, as the clipper sound bothers me.





So does anyone have tips for getting my nails to grow out rounder?Any good techniques for cutting your nails?
I think clippers work best as you can make fine cuts. I suspect no two peoples grow the same but I basically just leave them alone (time is my best friend) and conservatively clip as needed to maintain desired length. The right and left most sides need the most attention as they seem to grow faster on me.





I don't like the clipper sound either (but only when its someone else doing it). If you prefer clippers and the annoyance really bothers you: This is a bizarre suggestion but get a pair of firearm ear muffs (the kind target shooters wear to protect their ears). Before posting this I actually experimented with a pair. I did a clipper clip while wearing them, I barely heard the clip, it was much quieter then not wearing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment