Saturday, July 31, 2010

How to I stop biting my nails and keep yanking my hair out?

I have this issue where i constitly bite my nails and yank my hair out can some1 please helpHow to I stop biting my nails and keep yanking my hair out?
i hvae the same issues, i just did my hair really pretty so i would pull it, and i cut my nails as far as i could go, so it would hurt to bite them (also if you get like silly putty or a rubix cube for your hands it keeps them busy so you dont yank your hair, and if you get gum it keeps your mouth busy so you cant bite 'emHow to I stop biting my nails and keep yanking my hair out?
well i bite my nails too, i find that painting them or getting them done at a salon works, bcuz i dnt wanna ruin them


u can also try this special clear polish that tastes bad so you wont wanna bite them


as for your hair, try wearing a hat
I have heard of this disorder! It is a real diagnosed disorder and there are treatments for it I beleive! Ask your Dr. about it.......





As far as the nail biting thing goes, sculptured nails prevent you from biting if that's an option.
There is this type of nail polish that taste bad so when you bite your nails, you will taste it. My sister used it. She had the nervous habit of biting her nails, but she doesn't anymore.





Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment