Saturday, July 31, 2010

How long to fake, glue on nails last?

I have the fave glue on nails from like a local store. How long will they last?How long to fake, glue on nails last?
The last set I had, I put on Thursday night, and took off today. So, about 5 days. That's the longest I've ever had them last. This time, I filed them down so they weren't as long, and painted them myself. I think that probably helped a lot.





It's not recommended that you keep them on for more than a few weeks, depending on the brand.How long to fake, glue on nails last?
depends on what your doing with your hands, for me it usually lasts about a week, then i peel them off. But if your not doing anything strenuous then it should be alright
if you don't do too many strenuous activities and you don't mess with them a lot they should last about 2 or 3 weeks.
more than likely less than a week...

No comments:

Post a Comment