Saturday, July 31, 2010

How do I stop bitting my nails?

Tips and advice on how to stop bitting my nails.How do I stop bitting my nails?
Dip your fingers in Hot sauce; it helped me.


Or like stop bitting only your thumbs... then after a week stop bitting your thumb and your index finger... and so on until you have completley stopped... Thats how i officially stopped.How do I stop bitting my nails?
I just put nail polish on them. They are really long right now and the old paint is wearing off mostly. I've been trying to restrain myself. I put like two layers of paint on them and it does taste really nasty when you end up eating it. After a while, when they're painted, you won't even WANT to bite them.
They have this neat thing for dogs to make them stop biting on the furniture. It's a severely tart apple spray to put on furniture. You might want to try that, paint your nails, or tape the tips of your fingers
you can buy this nail polish that taste really disgusting and you put it on and it stops you from biting your nails because it tastes so bad.
put hot sause or something really disgusting on them, like nail polish remover, or pickle juice, enless you like pickles....then put like prune juice or something you hate on them.
buy the nailpolish stuff that tastes horrible
marinate your fingers in hot sauce!!!
i need help 2

No comments:

Post a Comment