Friday, November 25, 2011

How should I do my nails this winter season?

I have tips right now but I realise that most people just polish their nails...is that what I should do this season. I also have some new nail polishes that I want to try out....also....how are your nails looking now?


thanksHow should I do my nails this winter season?
I would polish your nails. You can save yourself so much money and do a different design every week! You could also paint your own tips in any color you want. Below are some channels on youtube that I watch to get inspired for nail ideas. These ladies are AWESOME!!!





Right now I have my nails painted black with cosmopolitan's painted on them for new years. (Got the idea from julieg713!) I think I will use blue glitter next to make cute glittery french manicure for January!How should I do my nails this winter season?
my nails right now are square with a deep maroon shade for xmas (:


however i am going back to school in a couple of days, i am going to leave them square but am going to get rid of my nail polish and give them a clear glitter coat.





you can keep your tips though,


my friend has her nails done with black tips and gold line separating the tip and the nail which matches her hair.


so do what you want (:
I would take off the tips...because it is fun to paint nails and also you can save your self some money!!








Right now my nails are painted a really really light sherbert*ish* color...it is very pretty.








To get some ideas on how to do your nails, go to google and type in ';nail ideas'; in the search engine. You should get some good ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment