Friday, November 25, 2011

How do i make my nails grow?

this is soooo weird. I've never had long nails on my toes. theyre always these short little stubby things. same for my fingers. how do i get long, healthy nails, and fast?How do i make my nails grow?
I have the exact same problem on my toenails - it's so weird.How do i make my nails grow?
There is no miracle growth even though it may say that exactly on the bottle. But u should just eat healthy and be active. Start with simple things like not watching tv for the time u would be playing tennis with ur friends. I used to bite my nails but then one day i just stopped and i gave me confidence u wouldnt believe. It helps to get a manicure and pedi because it strangthens ur nails from the stuf they put in it.
I don't think I have ever used a product that made my nails grow, but I noticed that keeping a quality polish on with a clear topcoat prevents breakage and my nails seem longer much faster. It takes upkeep because I do keep the nails painted with no chips everyday, but with the nail color as an armor, the nails grow well. Good luck
Hii, if you bite your nails nothing can make you stop except you. The paints you can put on dont work as you get used to the bitter taste. If i were you i would take a look at your nails and say to yourself that your going to stop because you want them to be pretty and long. You do have the will power. Hope ive helped hun x
there is a vitamin called Biotin that you can buy at most health food stores/vitamin shops. i started taking them because i wanted my hair to grow faster but i noticed it affected my nails more than my hair. i was cutting my nails up to 3 times a week which is quite often if you think about it.
Go along to your local health food store.They will have all sorts of capsules that are supposed to stimulate hair and nail growth.


Also, watch your diet, you may find this link of use:


http://www.ehow.com/way_5305902_vitamins鈥?/a>
there si this special stuff you can get at a local pharmacy. ask for it at the counter. it is called nail growth i think. if not ask them this question if they say they have nothing in stcok ask if they can order some and see what they say. hope this helps. p.s right me for best answer please
Try vitamins, they are good for you and your nails. Also you can try Avon's Nail Experts Strong Results it is a length and strength complex that will help with your nails within 5 days.


http://www.youravon.com/dawngamble
here's your answer:


http://www.azteenmagazine.com/nail-care.鈥?/a>
Go to walmart and buy nail growth. You'll have long nails in a week, guaranteed.
a lot of protein


or BIOTIN.... its a vitamin.... u can get it at Walmart, Meijer, CVS, Walgreens.... the usual.


Its specifically 4 hair %26amp; nail growth
soak them in honey for 2 hours
buy nail growth. Or prenatal pills

No comments:

Post a Comment