Friday, November 25, 2011

How can I strengthen my nails?

I've always had long nails, but for some reason, they keep bending lately. And i noticed when i took a shower that they turned clear. Why are they doing this? And what can i do to make them stronger again?How can I strengthen my nails?
there is a clear nail polish that helps make them stronger. prolly at wallmart*


and your nails turn clear cause the hot water prolly makes them clear and they are getting cleaned! =BHow can I strengthen my nails?
Don't worry about the shower thing. Sally Hanson has a clear coat that strengthens your nails i think its called diamonds or something like that. Also eat/drink things high in calcium.
try a nail hardener
mine used to be exactly the same, like they would bend then crack and snap right? yeah me too!!





well i just experimented with lots of nail polishes that claim to work, nail hardeners work well too!


dont always go for the most expencive stuff as they dont always work the best!





xx good luck
Olive oil is a great, natural way of strengthening your nails. Just squirt a little oil into your hands and massage them into your nails. Then leave your nails to dry for about 10 minutes. Wash off the excess oil then put on a special nail hardening treatment. Then you have beautiful nails!


Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090624120403AAkwZ0T%26amp;r=w
my friend uses this clear polish with aloe and i think it has vitamin e


and her nails have gotten much stronger. just go to a local drug store or to a nail salon, wear you can get some expert advice/treatment


try some stuff from sally handson too
use nail hardener. it works wonders! i had acrylic nails and when i took them off my real nails were super thin, but once i put this stuff on they hardened up a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment