Friday, November 25, 2011

How do you lengthen your nails, or can you?

I don't mean make them grow faster. The part of your nail that is covering the finger is pink, and the part sticking off the end of the finger is white. What I'm asking is if there is a way to lengthen the pink part and decrease the length of the white part.


A cheap, simple way would be preferable, but please give me all the possibilities you can.How do you lengthen your nails, or can you?
I'm sorry, but it's genetics. They play the role in deciding the length of the white part of your nail and the pink part. Really, though, it's no big deal because people don't usually look at other people's fingernails (Unless they stand out with nail polish or something), and it wouldn't matter if your nails looked completely akward or not. Chances are, nobody will care.





Well, take care, and I'm glad I was able to help! (:How do you lengthen your nails, or can you?
You can let your cuticles grow out, but that's only limited. As a last resort you can get a French manicure.
I am sorry, but I am afraid that there is no way to make your pink area grow larger. I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment