Friday, November 25, 2011

How do you paint your nails a checkered pattern?

I saw a girl at my school who had really cool nails. It was a checkered pattern, i asked her where she got the idea here. So can some1 help me achieve this goal!!!





Plz and Thank UHow do you paint your nails a checkered pattern?
I paint my nails completely black, and let them dry


then from an at home french manicure kit, get the really thin brush with white nail polish, pain vertical lines, let them dry. paint horizontal lines, let them dry, then fill in every other space with whiteHow do you paint your nails a checkered pattern?
Well, if you want really good instructions, go to http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en%26amp;um=1%26amp;q=how%20to%20docheckered%20nails%26amp;ie=UTF-8%26amp;sa=N%26amp;tab=iv%26amp;start=0#q=how+to+do+checkered+nails%26amp;hl=en%26amp;emb=0 and click on the second video. they have really good instructions!

Report Abuse



The way I do it is pretty easy and best if you can't really paint straight lines.





I paint my nail one color then put tape on it. It's kind of hard to explain, but I overlap two pieces of tape to leave a square open on my nail. Then I paint that, wait till it dries. Then I use the tape to overlap again, and make it match up to the lines i created with that one square and paint that.. I leave spaces open so the polish underneath shows.
ok its reallt easy just put tape or something in lines and yes the tape pices will be really small





or the nail shop might be able to
i put tape on it. its kind of tricky though, cuz if you let it dry too long then the tape would ripe off the nailpolish, and if it duznt dry long enough, its easy for it to smear and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment