Friday, November 25, 2011

How do I make my nails shiny, healthy, and better looking.?

Right now I have long but ugly nails. They are uneven, dirty, and not shiny. How can I make my nails look healthy. And so they are completley white. Right now they are pink in the center. Also where can I get a cheap nail set and cheap nail polish? What colors look good on naturaly tan people? I'm kind of mexican looking. Also what make-ups would look good on me?How do I make my nails shiny, healthy, and better looking.?
Girl? Guy?


Well, if you're a girl, just go get a manicure. It's about $15 most places. If you're a guy, suck it up, and go get a manicure. If you're not brave enough, then give yourself a manicure.


HOME MANICURE STEPS:


1. soak hands in warm water and soap for 3-5 minutes


2. trim fingernails with a nail cutter


3. gently push back cuticles


4. apply a cream to your hands (Nivea or Aveeno) and rub it in for 2 minutes


5. buff your nails-that will get them to shine naturally and give them a healthy glow





For tan skin, use black eyeshadow, bronze eyeshadows, black eyeliner only on the top lid, natural looking foundation (if you're over 14/15), and pink-peach-nude lip gloss.





The best nail polishes are from N.Y.C. brand from the drugstore. They are just 99 cents for a pretty big bottle of polish. You can get nail sets from the drugstore too. They average to about $8. The cheapest ones are about $4.How do I make my nails shiny, healthy, and better looking.?
oh you know you can but like garlic in your nail so they can seem healthy..also i'm like mexican looking soo the colors are like black eyeliener, no like white you know colors yeah so i hope i answerd you question
use a nail buffer, or nail block. get it at any pharmacy or stores like shoppers drug mart or wal mart same places with the nail polish ( sally hansen works great) and nail polish remover ( cutex is awsome) and nail sets. i found dark red looks SO GOOD! try bonnebell make up it goes on really good and shiney, add a little water (about a drop) on your eyes over the eye shaddow to make ur old shaddow look really shiney and good ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment