Friday, November 25, 2011

How can I make my nails a rectangular shape?

i want to make my nails a rectangular shape, i tried it once but it went wrongHow can I make my nails a rectangular shape?
if your nails are short its not gonna work that well but once it grows just file the top dont even touch the sides just file the top lightly and then do it the next time you have to file and eventually it will come into a rectangular shapee





hope this helps ;]]How can I make my nails a rectangular shape?
Use nail clippers to clip off the tip of the nail, just the tip of the curve. Then use a nail file to even it out to the shape you want. If your nails aren't very long, just use a file to shape them a bit. You'll have more to work with as they grow longer.





Tip: It's best to file each nail in only one direction, filing back and forth can weaken the nail. Taking a multi-vitamin each day will help your nails get stronger over time.
nail file.

No comments:

Post a Comment