Friday, November 25, 2011

How bad is painting my nails a lot?

So I've painted my nails a different color the last three days, I've just been really indecisive with them, so I thought it'd be fun. My friends are telling me it's bad for my nails. What does it do? Before three days ago I actually never really painted my nails either.





Any idea? I really don't want my nails to fall off or something lolHow bad is painting my nails a lot?
ok you might not want to paint them that much but try putting a clear coat on so they don't turn yellowishhh:)How bad is painting my nails a lot?
umm dont worry. honey i hate it when my nails even get chipped, so i like paint my nails almost every day (ok maybe like evry 2-3 days but stil) and ive been doing this for who knows how long. i am perfectly normal and i have all ten fingernails thank you. i really don't think pinting your nails a lot is going to do anything
i repaint my nails like every other day.


i get bored.


and it hasn't done anything to my nails.


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment