Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I get my nails to grow faster, and what is the best color for spring?

take Vitamin E...it helps nails and hair to grow faster. the best color for spring ( In my Opinion ) is pinkHow can I get my nails to grow faster, and what is the best color for spring?
garlic clear nail polish and pink and purples are great spring time colorsHow can I get my nails to grow faster, and what is the best color for spring?
If you keep putting clear nail polish on for a while it will help them not break so easily. i think pink is a great springtime color.
Crush some garlic and put it on your nails. It's gonna smell bad but, its worth it. I've tried it many times and it definitely works like magic. For best results do this for 5-10 days . Color;Soft pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment